Tent of Dreams - Brer Rabbit
A charming Morris & Co design, Brer Rabbit dates to 1882 and was named after a children’s book which was popular at the time. With its soft sea pink colourway across the canvas cotton exterior, the pattern depicts large scrolling leaves and symmetrical oak trees alongside stylized rabbits and garden birds.
Learn more about shipping here.
Add your gift message at the cart
From tea parties to board games, little ones will want to host playtime in their tent whenever possible. With luxurious details, including tassels and bobble trims, tots will get the royal treatment. The tent is complete with a window, door and interior pocket for stashing toys. Luxe tassels finish off the drapes, which can be drawn open or closed. Spacious and comfy, the tent has ample room to accommodate little ones, along with a sibling, friend or parent, bringing quality time into their own secret hideaway.
- Encourages imaginative play
- A creative and beautiful way to store toys
- Bonding time with parents and family
Testing and Certification
- Compliant with US, EU, and Australian standards for toys
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds children’s product safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Tested for compliance with California Proposition 65 to ensure safety around harmful chemicals
- Tested to multiple fabric performance standards
- Tent has window, door and interior pocket
- Flaps that can be tied back to keep the door open or closed.
- Canvas storage pouch included
- Decorative trimmings in doors and window curtains
- Made from 100% canvas cotton, solid rattan, and genuine leather
- Assembly not required, simply pop open to pitch
- Dimensions when open: Footprint: 43.3” (110 cm) x 43.3” (110 cm); Height: 68.9” (175 cm)
- Dimensions when dismantled: 7.9” (20 cm) x 7.9” (20 cm) x 74.8” (190 cm) H