· Each piece of the dock is washable, care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label sewn into your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
· Outer Cover: Machine wash in warm water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
· Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
· Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
· Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in hot water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Are you in the right place?✕
Please select your location so we can direct you to the correct store...