Care & Use
Cleaning and Maintenance
This product requires regular maintenance. The cleaning and maintenance of the bassinet must only be carried out by an adult.
Check your Aristot regularly for signs of wear and damage and to ensure that it is assembled correctly. Should any part be damaged, do not use it and keep it out of reach of children.
Do not clean with solvents, abrasive or harsh products.
Soft Touch Mattress Sleeve
70% polyester, 30% viscose
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1, REACH compliant, Made in Europe
Machine wash 40˚C or 104˚F. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1, REACH compliant, Made in Germany, Recyclable
Hand wash/rinse 40˚C or 104˚F. Lay flat to dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Machine wash hot. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
The bassinet can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Do not immerse in water.
Periodically wipe metal parts clean with a damp, soft cloth.
Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust.
Important Safe Use Checklist
Preparing the Aristot for your baby:
- Only use provided mattress and sheet that comes with Aristot.
- Do not add other mattress, pad, pillow, or soft cushions.
- Remove any tools or excess parts including plastic packaging from the cradle vicinity after its assembly .
Placement of the Aristot:
- Keep Aristot 3 feet away from space heater or fireplace.
- Do not position Aristot near cords – including window blind cords or baby monitor cords.
Using the Aristot:
- Only place baby on back in Aristot.
- Remove any strings or cords (including on pacifier, hat, clothing, or teething necklace) before putting baby in Aristot.
- Keep siblings and young children away from Aristot.
- Never carry child in Aristot.
- Only use when fully assembled. Do not use component parts separately.
When to stop using Aristot:
- When your baby can push up on hands and knees or reaches 18 lbs (8kg).
- If Aristot is damaged, torn, or missing any components.
- Do not use bassinet separately from the base.
- Read and follow all warnings in the Aristot manual.